Kevin Hart is a behemoth in the entertainment world and for the most part has largely attached himself and his production company to Netflix in recent years and has many upcoming projects for the streamer as a result. Here are all the currently known Kevin Hart movies or series that are appearing on Netflix.
Netflix has signed up for a “mega deal” with Kevin Hart’s HartBeat back in January 2021, joining the huge roster of creators and other production companies working exclusively with Netflix.
Current Kevin Hart Movies and Shows Exclusively on Netflix
Kevin Hart started working with Netflix in 2016 with his first exclusive stand-up special. To date, 9 Netflix Originals with Kevin Hart have been released.
Kevin Hart Stand-up Specials
- Kevin Hart: Now what? (2016)
- Def Comedy Jam 25 (2017)
- Kevin Hart: Irresponsible (2019)
- Kevin Hart: Zero Fucks Given (2020)
- The best of stand-up 2020 (2020)
Kevin Hart series and movies on Netflix
- Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History (2019) – Hart highlights the fascinating contributions of the unsung heroes of black history in this entertaining and educational comedy special.
- Kevin Hart: Don’t F**k This Up (Season 1) – 2019 Docuseries Released – Amid turmoil in his career and marriage, comedian and movie star Kevin Hart talks about his personal breakthroughs as he navigates crises and fame.
- Fatherhood (2021) – A newly widowed woman deals with doubts, fears, heartaches and dirty diapers as he sets out to raise his daughter on his own. Inspired by a true story.
- True Story (Limited Series – 2021) Kevin Hart makes his dramatic serial debut in this provocative and addictive thriller that also features a powerhouse from Wesley Snipes.
Upcoming Kevin Hart Netflix Projects
The man from Toronto
Coming to Netflix: June 24, 2022
Acquired from Sony Pictures, The man from Toronto is one of two Kevin Hart films to be released in the summer of 2022.
Here’s what to expect from The Man From Toronto, which is described as an action comedy:
“A case of mistaken identity develops after a bungled sales consultant and the world’s deadliest hit man – known only as The Man from Toronto – run into each other at a vacation rental.”
In addition to Hart, Woody Harrelson, Kaley Cuoco, Ellen Barkin and Lela Loren star in this film.
Time for myself
Coming to Netflix: August 26
Hart teams up with Mark Wahlberg in this new comedy coming out in August. It comes from the director of Polly came along and author of zoolanderJan Hamburg.
Here’s the official synopsis for the new movie:
“When a stay-at-home dad has time to myself for the first time in years while his wife and kids are away, he reconnects with his former best friend for a wild weekend that nearly turns his life upside down.”
HartBeat and productions 6th & Idaho team up on this new heist thriller directed by F. Gary Gray, best known for Straight Outta Compton and Men in black: international†
The film has been in production throughout the summer of 2022, but it’s unclear when the film will hit the streamer. Our best guess is sometime in early 2023.
Here’s what you can expect in terms of story:
“A master thief is provoked by his ex-girlfriend and the FBI to carry out an impossible heist with his international crew on a 777 flying from London to Zurich.”
Purchased by Netflix in 2018things have gotten rather quiet on this pack, leaving Kevin Hart to play alongside Don Cheadle and Lil Rel Howery.
The film is believed to follow two brothers who also happen to be rival jockeys.
Jay Longino co-writes with John Cheng and Marty Bowen as producer.
Clean up, Hart is ready to make a new stand up special from David A. Arnold called It’s not for the weak! in the same way as London Hughes: To Catch a Dick released in 2020 and Plastic Cup Boyz: Laugh Off My Mask! released in 2021.
Outside of Netflix, Hartbeat is producing Route 66 for Discovery+, storytown for HBO Max, and Accurate for peacock. He’s going to shine too border areas for Lionsgate
#Upcoming #Kevin #Hart #HartBeat #Movies #Coming #Netflix