psyonix has the . unpacked Rocket League Update 2.15 Patch Notes for you to handle, including support for Voice Chat and some major bug fixes. Have a look at the Rocket League Patch Notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Voice Chat is now available to players on all platforms
- With the release of v2.15, Voice Chat default on for all players
- Voice Chat is completely cross-platform
- Voice Chat options are: party chat and team chat† You can’t talk to other teams in Voice Chat
- If Voice Chat is enabled, you will see a Voice channel tab (with a small headset icon) appear in your friends list. You can join, leave or switch between voice channels from this tab.
- When you join a team in a match, you will be placed in a Team Voice Channel
- When you join or form a party, you are placed in a Party Voice channel. This channel will show everyone in your group that has Voice Chat enabled
- Voice chat settings can be found by going to Settings -> Chat -> Voice Chat Settings
- Enable Voice Chat: Checked by default; uncheck to disable Voice Chat
- [PC Only] Voice Chat Input Device: Select which microphone or other input device to use.
- [PC Only] Voice chat output device: Select which output (speakers, headphones, etc.) you want to use.
- Push to talk: Check this box to use a mapped key to turn on your input device. You can change your binding under Settings -> Control -> View/change bindings -> Scroll down to Voice Chat (Push To Talk)
- Preferred voice channel: Choose whether to use Party Chat or Team Chat by default if both are available
- Notifications in the main menu: Shows names of speaking players in the main menu
- Match notifications: Shows names of speaking players during a match
- Text chat notifications: Displays notifications in text chat when players leave or join Voice Chat
- You can adjust the volume of the incoming voice chat under Settings -> Audio -> Voice Chat
- Display of ping to game servers has been fixed
- Fixed visual bug with spectator names in private matches
- Fixed view of the scoreboard from the spectator’s point of view in private matches
- [PC Only] Fixed a rare bug that allowed spectators to access some online matches and place them on the pitch
- This will be fixed on consoles in our next scheduled update
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “LTM” badge from appearing on the Casual Playlist tile
- Voice Chat match notifications overlap the Quick Chat options when enabled
#Rocket #League #update #disrupts #voice #chat #major #bug #fixes