Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter update 10.53 patch notesbringing even more tweaks to the game, including changes to Rise of Tiamat and Protector’s Jubilee.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
Rise of Tiamat
- Severin’s fireball power no longer pushes players back into normal mode.
- Reduced damage to Severin’s Flame Bolt by 20%.
- Damage dealt by enemies has been reduced across the board.
- Fire Wall incorrectly ignores temporary immunity granted by Scrolls of Life and other similar recovery mechanisms.
Anniversary of the Guardian
- Elminster no longer falsely states that the Confetti Machination has been unlocked account-wide.
Articles and economy
- The Golden Bell item is no longer for sale in the Zen Market. (This was fixed late last week.)
- Golden Bells can now be exchanged for 75000 Astral Diamonds each at the Antiquities Scholar in Protector’s Enclave.
- Color Picker: The name in sight for Midnightlight’s Candle Glow is made straight from “Mightnightlight.”
- The number of boxes in a player’s inventory is no longer displayed incorrectly on standard reward packs.
[Source – Neverwinter]
#Neverwinter #Update #Brings #Rise #Tiamat #Protectors #Jubilee