Developer Media Molecule unpacked the Dreams update 2.45 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which come with various solutions related to text display, time and date and more. Read the latest news Dream Patch Notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
- Text Displayer bug: Fixed an issue where the contents of a text displayer were displayed incorrectly or not at all when used as part of a flipped group or element.
- Time and date gadget bugs:
- Fixed a bug that prevented time and date threads from merging properly when using Wire Blend – Overwrite.
- Fixed time and date thread behavior with OR and AND gates.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when calculating a time earlier than 1/1/1970 00:00 (also known as era zero) and produced unexpected output.
- Calculator Vector Operations Error: Fixed a bug where the new Distance between vectors and vector length operations gave a vector result instead of a scalar.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash for a small number of players.
#Dreams #Update #includes #text #display #bug #fixes